JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM
Whether part of our year-round volunteer team or a dedicated member of our summer staff, our volunteers and staff are the heartbeat of our Phoenix Phamily. We are currently seeking to fill the following roles:
See below for more details on the roles and how to apply! Or send an email to email@example.com with questions.
ABOUT OUR SUMMER STAFF ROLES
We're hiring for the amazing individuals who will make our summer camp come alive! Our staff will provide discovery based math, science, and reading instruction combined with social-emotional focused and outdoor education activities throughout the day.
All Camp Phoenix Staff Members:
- Believe in the incredible potential of our campers and are committed to our mission of providing all kids the opportunity to have a meaningful and joyful summer.
- Put kids first.
- Know how to take initiative.
- Work hard and enjoy wearing multiple hats, whether it’s getting silly or serious.
- Are eager to learn from one another and from our campers.
- Are empathetic, both towards campers and fellow team members.
- Are excited to be a part of a team.
Additionally, staff members must be available to participate in staff training and the entire duration of camp.
All roles are compensated with a stipend as well as boarding and meals for the duration of camp.
Are you interested in multiple roles at Camp Phoenix? Please apply to only the role that seems like the best fit for you and we would be happy to discuss your interest in other roles during the interview process.
About our BOARD COMMITTEES
Our board committees consist of dedicated volunteers and board members, tackling challenging and exciting tasks year-round to drive sustainable program growth. Committee commitment typically runs from January - November. We have the following committees:
- Strategy - support continued strategy around short and long-term growth, fundraising, and communication
- Development - help organize and execute year-round fundraising events, appreciation events, and targeted development campaigns.
- Hiring - support the hiring process for a top-notch Camp Phoenix staff
- Community Council - help us engage with the broader Camp Phoenix community through events and feedback sessions
Interested in joining a board committee? Fill out the form below, and we'll get back to you: